Methods for this correction.

Step 1: – Go to your bank account and ask Customer Care for instructions on how to fix this problem.

Since an error is the name associated with your card and your BVN, Another problem is the age of the child or the addition of a word in your name or a reduction in another word.

Step 2:- If your name is associated with your BVN then you must purchase a new ID card which contains the name you want even if it is International Passport, National ID Card, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License.

After you have made one of these certificates you will have to file an affidavit and then go to the newspaper and find a page where your old name will be written and the new one you will continue to use, and then when you have finished all these things take it off. They go to the bank and you go to Customer Care and you tell them more and they will fix it for you.

Step 3:- If your name is on the card and your BVN is the same but the age is different than this problem is not going to the newspaper or changing the new ID card this is being corrected by the court order correcting the year of birth. If you do this to the bank, it will be easier for you to fix this problem.